ASU KERR REOPENING PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of our subscribers, ticket holders, renters, staff, artists and community are our top priorities. We know many have questions about the upcoming season and what the experience of attending shows or renting at ASU Kerr will be like. Please rest assured, all decisions regarding the necessary protocols and policies for the health and safety of our audiences will be guided by medical and public health advice and will comply with the guidelines set by Arizona State University. Below are protocols as of September 1, 2020. These will continue to evolve as we approach the reopening of our venue. We will communicate details about health and safety protocols in the venue as we get closer to the first production of the 2020-2021 season.
Please check back on this page for updates as these will change.
What changes can you expect at ASU Kerr due to COVID-19?
- All patrons must wear a mask while in the building, and are required to provide their own mask. If patrons cannot wear a mask, they cannot enter the building.
- Guests will have their temperatures taken by venue staff upon arrival. Please be aware that anyone with a temperature reading of 100.4 degrees F or higher will be asked to leave the premises and advised to contact their healthcare provider.
- Staff will be required to wear masks and will take temperature checks prior to their work shift.
- Staff will sanitize ticket scanners prior to performances and periodically through their shifts and will no longer physically handle tickets.
- All high touch points will be sanitized and cleaned frequently.
- All other touch points are to be disinfected at least once per day. This also includes the box office area and green room.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations have been added in the venue.
- Shows will run approximately 90 minutes; there will be no intermission.
What can you do to help provide a safe environment when visiting ASU Kerr?
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill or if you are living with someone who is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or who has the virus. If you are unable to make a performance, please email us before the performance at email@example.com and we will work with you on your options.
- Please wash your hands frequently, for 20 seconds or more.
If you have any questions about our reopening protocols please email firstname.lastname@example.org.