ASU KERR REOPENING PROTOCOLS
The health and safety of our subscribers, ticket holders, renters, staff, artists and community are our top priorities. We know many have questions about the upcoming season and what the experience of attending shows or renting at ASU Kerr will be like. Please rest assured, all decisions regarding the necessary protocols and policies for the health and safety of our audiences will be guided by medical and public health advice and will comply with the guidelines set by Arizona State University. These will continue to evolve as we approach the full reopening of our venue. We will communicate details about health and safety protocols in the venue as policies change.
What changes can you expect at ASU Kerr due to COVID-19?
Below are protocols as of August 10, 2021. These will continue to evolve as our season unfolds, please check back here often for the most up-to-date information.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill, if you are living with someone who is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, or has has the virus.
- If you are unable to make the performance please contact our Box Office at 480-596-2660.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all patrons must wear a mask while in the building. If patrons cannot wear a mask, they cannot enter the building.
- Staff will be required to wear masks.
- Social distancing (6+ ft of physical distancing) should be maintained as much as possible.
- Patrons are encouraged to practice increased hygiene by utilizing the hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the venue.
- All high touch points will be sanitized and cleaned frequently.
Any person who does not comply with any COVID-19 related health protocol may be required to leave the venue, and their ticket will not be refunded.
You can find more information on the Novel Coronavirus and ASU’s response at (https://eoss.asu.edu/health/announcements/coronavirus).
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the shows!
- If you have any questions about our reopening protocols please email firstname.lastname@example.org.