Special Event Rentals
View our reopening protocols here, as they apply to rentals and site visits. There are more policies in place for the safety of our guests and renters at rental events, email Marlene Rivas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Make Your Event Historic -
ASU Kerr Cultural Center's natural adobe studio is regarded as one of the premier cultural venues in the Valley, renowned for its fascinating history, intimate setting and excellent acoustics. Built by legendary composer, ethnomusicologist and violist Louise Lincoln Kerr in 1959 as a space for friends to gather and play music, the facility is a distinguished performing arts venue and private event site.
ASU Kerr is an ideal rental venue for your corporate, public or private event. Insured outside vendors are welcome. Equipped with a professional sound and lighting system, two kitchens, green room dressing area, large private parking lot, indoor and outdoor event space and tons of charming historic detail, ASU Kerr is the affordable, elegant event leader in Scottsdale.
- Wedding ceremony and reception – CLICK HERE for more information
- Party: corporate, birthday, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, quinceañera, awards banquet
- Public event: concert, play, reading, lecture
- Holiday events: banquet, New Year’s Eve, company celebration
- Conference, meeting, retreat
- School function: dance, graduation, fundraiser
- Memorial services, celebration of life events
- Art exhibit and reception
Located west of Scottsdale Road off Rose Lane (between Lincoln and McDonald), ASU Kerr is within walking distance to numerous hotels, shops, bars and restaurants and just minutes from Old Town Scottsdale.
Contact Stacey Bailey,
Contact Jarrod Barger, 480-727-3781